What information do we collect ?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order through FLO®, or fill out a form.
When ordering products and materials through FLO®, or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: business name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or Software registration code(s). You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience - your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website - we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service - your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions - your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails - the email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your registered products.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, please advise us by email to: .
How do we protect your information ?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
However, we do not offer the use of a secure server, e.g. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, as we do not accept payments for products or services or accept sensitive/credit information through this website.
- ensure that only registered users gain access to the member area of the website
- track, log and collate the use of the website so that we can improve the user experience.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. In addition, non-personally identifiable visitor information will not be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging in to the control panel and going to the Edit Profile page.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on 18th May 2011
Tel : In NZ : 0800 622 583